Love me pls




My happiness reaches its peaks,
When am with you,
No need of words, for your, presence speaks
Volumes, which are new.
I just wanna hold those fingers forever,
Which makes me feel alive,
I just wanna stare at your eyes, for aeons,
That makes me naïve……………….

Your thoughts gave me happiness,
When I was staring at empty skies,
You made me speak to myself,
Which I never knew before...
Your presence brings star down by my side,
In the form of your smile,
I just melt in the innocence of yours,
I lose myself slowly in your charm………….

Now, my heart goes reeling,
For someone, who brought heavy downpour of feelings,
I wish, I can freeze this moment forever,
With me staring at your eyes,
In your absence, my soul goes astray,
The sight of you makes me gay,
I am confused, what is going with me,
But, if this is love me, will you, pls love me………………………

Category: ,
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.