Whispers from grave

Rode the chariot of desire,
Spreading morbid haze,
My macabre shining as sapphire,
Horror unleashing at my gaze...

Sons of adam fell at my might,
Their sister mourning in plight,
Time froze at this sight,
Their agony cradled me at night....

Gathered all the riches around me,
Conquered everything i see,
However,was defeated by fate,
For,it marked a doom's date...

Now,in solitude i lay,
As i watch my flesh turn ashes,
My pride goes astray,
I carry nothin wit me,
Except the dark fruits of my deeds...

I have lived my way
Its time that i pay
For every pain i inflicted,
For every tear i created...

Where will i hide??
For the judgement is coming,
What will i get??
Eternal bliss or lucifer's kiss....

Category:
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.